Vivek's one of the best picture in Halebedu.... When he was 11 months old. He is very naughtly by know.. Started telling "MAMA"
He was informed to give a pose to camera.. he then started playing there... he liked the place very much.
Vivek trying to pull the red flowers... He was told to stay at one place .. he was going near all the plants to pull out the flowers and leaveas....
Mamma .... i need this shoe...... Pleaassssssssssss !!!
Vivek in halebedu.........
Ajje..'s lap is very safe for me..... mummy....
My Experiment.... to check how do i under goo... !! ha ha ha.....
Tshemama.....gave me this .. dolly... its mine !!!!! ( Mama Got it for me when he return to bangalore...to c me first time )
I Love my dolly........ amma......
Dont to take my pic... am very fair..!!!!
Hey how does it look like..... ( Mama trying to get for me when he return to bangalore...to c me first time )
NO... this would be right one for me... I would to take this..... ( IN commercial street.......)
I finally got this .. I know how to try this.... Hey... guys beware of my driving.....
Hello........... Me on my first birthday....( 23 -Nov-2006)
I want to play on my first birthday..(23-nov-2006)
Hi ... how am i ...
i
------ ABC ----- IN NEXT POST.................
No comments:
Post a Comment